Our Commitment to Reliable Buildings
BaselineES offers a variety of tailored remote monitoring-based services to keep our clients’ key assets running as efficiently, effectively, and reliably as they should, while also allowing clients a fully transparent view of the performance of their buildings and the contractors and personnel who maintain and operate them.
In addition to providing direct services to our clients, our Remote Services Center (RSC) is fully integrated into the delivery of our other services for streamlined project execution, from providing remote assistance to our field team when testing or commissioning equipment on site, to acquiring data to inform our design and efficiency projects, to performing post-project monitoring to ensure lasting results. Likewise, our RSC engineers are able to access and apply site-specific information and historical context available from our other interactions with your buildings that are captured in our proprietary Bx platform to provide insightful and nuanced service.
BaselineES has developed remote monitoring tools, automations, and protocols to quickly identify when and where clients’ building systems (HVAC, refrigeration, lighting, etc.) are operating below historical or possible energy efficiency and proper maintenance levels. Using systems and equipment data, along with insights from onsite surveys and industry experience, we deliver issue detection, remote triage, and prioritization of field service response.
Our remote services include:
- Post-Cx and ReCx monitoring, to maintain optimized systems setpoints and operations
- Post-energy efficiency retrofit monitoring, to ensure energy savings are sustained
- Ongoing monitoring-based commissioning (continuous ReCx), to maintain and improve key mechanical system and equipment uptime and longevity, reduce inefficiencies, and reduce energy consumption
- HVAC, refrigeration and control systems alarm and maintenance service request management, including remote triage and service call dispatch optimization, to minimize unnecessary service calls, maximize service technician productivity, and reduce maintenance expenses
- Performance deviation detection and condition-based maintenance dispatch, to identify and prevent future failures, before they happen
- Refrigeration and HVAC system troubleshooting and corrective action plan generation, to return compromised systems to working order
- New systems launch and grand opening support, to improve the experience for our clients’ staff, management and customers
With our Remote Services Center, your buildings operate more efficiently, effectively and reliably, and require less effort to manage and maintain.