Efficiency and Maintenance Improvements
BaselineES excels at designing, developing, and managing the implementation of large-scale building energy efficiency retrofit and infrastructure and maintenance upgrade projects and programs for multi-site building owners. Projects can be focused solely on energy or maintenance improvements, or address both areas simultaneously. Our team is skilled at designing projects that can turn your investment in energy efficiency into a budget source to pay for the infrastructure and maintenance upgrades your building requires.
We help our customers reduce their energy consumption, energy and maintenance costs, and environmental impact using a systematic, multi-step approach, in which we will:
- Analyze your historical energy usage and maintenance expense data
- Survey your facility and provide a recommissioning report
- Identify achievable improvements in system and equipment design, control parameters and operating practices
- Assess the potential savings, implementation costs, and return on investment for each possible project element
- Manage project implementation and perform post-installation commissioning
- Measure and validate savings
All of our efficiency and maintenance improvement projects incorporate ReCx so that any existing deficiencies can be identified and resolved by the responsible maintenance provider and the existing systems and equipment are returned to their best possible operating condition before additional investments and changes are made.
Our team coordinates closely with utility providers on our clients’ behalf to maximize incentive payments for our clients’ projects. We manage the entire state and utility incentive acquisition process, from energy modeling and incentive application to post-installation monitoring and verification. We take pride in producing real, measurable energy and cost savings for our clients at the lowest payback period possible.
Construction Project Management
As owner’s agents, BaselineES manages the specify/bid/buy/install/commission process for many types of building-related construction, including:
- Mechanical System Construction or Remodel Projects
- Refrigeration System Construction or Remodel Projects
- Refrigerated Building Construction or Remodel Projects
- Installation of Building and Equipment Control Systems
- Installation of Asset Management and Computerized Maintenance Management Systems
Whether we design a customer’s new construction or retrofit project, or the design is provided by others, BaselineES offers comprehensive project management services. These services include all of the steps required to purchase, construct, and commission building mechanical, electrical, plumbing, refrigeration and control systems and other building elements and equipment, or to perform major upgrades on them.
You can count on our team to ensure that projects are completed on budget, on time, and with the best possible end result.